Being a single, busy professional is not always easy. Juggling your career, family and friend commitments, while at that same time trying to find someone special for yourself can be challenging. Dating, however, shouldn’t feel like just another item on your daily ‘to-do’ list!
Here are 10 dating facts from the Proactive Dating Professionals at Executive Search Dating that will help you get the BEST results from dating:
- Dating should be fun – when dating is fun, YOU get better dating results.
- Dating is THE best way of finding a compatible relationship partner.
- Successful dating starts with being open minded.
- First dates are NOT the best time to determine true compatibility with someone.
- Having some nerves on a first date is a good thing.
- Focusing more on your date partner than yourself makes for a successful first date.
- Dinner on a first date is not advisable. Drinks and an appetizer will do.
- Under-dressing for a first date shows a lack of respect for your date.
- The primary objective of a first date is to get to a second date.
- The first date is the BEST time to ask for a second date.