So, the New Year has arrived, you’re single and ready to meet your special someone. Why not resolve to make 2013 the year that YOUR personal status changes from ‘single’ to ‘in a relationship’. Sounds easy enough, but is it really?
Here’s our take: New Year’s resolutions often fail because they are either unrealistic and/or too difficult to maintain throughout the year. The solution? Make this year’s dating resolutions both bold AND achievable at the same time. Here are 7 simple but effective New Year’s dating resolutions that will help lead you to a lasting relationship in 2013:
1. Be proactive: good things in life don’t necessarily come to those that wait. Putting yourself out there and meeting some new people is an essential element of finding someone special.
2. Be positive: everyone wants to be with someone positive and fun. Practice your smile, and avoid negative topics once you have met someone new and interesting.
3. Be the person you want to meet: in the world of matchmaking, likes often attract likes. Seek out activities and interests where you will find like minded people and your chances of meeting someone special will increase.
4. Be bold: lose your fear of rejection and try approaching someone new when you are out with friends. You will be surprised by how positive the reaction will be to a friendly smile and ‘hello’ to a stranger.
5. Mix it up: doing the same ‘ole things and expecting different results is a recipe for frustration; try going out in a new neighbourhood or a new restaurant/lounge; or go shopping in a new part of town.
6. Forget the past and don’t stress about the future: when it comes to meeting someone new, think of every occasion as a fresh opportunity to connect with someone interesting. And when you do strike up a connection, keep it positive and fun… tell a funny holiday story!
7. Hire a professional: you wouldn’t buy a house without some professional help, so why not try a professional dating service to help you in your search for a compatible relationship partner. Professional Matchmaking firms such as Executive Search Dating are bustling with high quality singles who are eager to meet some new people this year. Call us today at 604-462-8743 to find out more!
By popular demand, we’ve extended our Christmas special until December 31st. Join Executive Search Dating by Monday, December 31st and receive 6 MONTHS OF SERVICE FREE! It’s our BEST offer of the year!
This holiday season, find your special someone. Leave the hunting to us!
Call Us Today: 604-462-8743!
Merry Christmas from everyone at Executive Search Dating!
To make this holiday season truly special, we are offering our BEST special of the year! Join Executive Search Dating before December 25th and receive 6 MONTHS OF SERVICE FREE! Find your special someone this holiday season. Leave the hunting to us!
Call Us Today!: 604-462-8743
We think of the holidays as a time to celebrate, but that’s not always the case for Vancouver singles. The festive holiday cheer can be replaced by the fear of spending the holidays alone, and confronting the most dreaded of all questions from your family: ‘Why are you still single?”
But here’s the good news… the holidays can be a GREAT time to meet some new people. Here are 5 proven ways to put some more ‘Merry’ into your ‘Merry Christmas’ this year:
1. ‘Tis the season to party: the holidays are peak party season, so what better time to meet someone new – and everyone’s in their best holiday mood. Go to every holiday party you’re invited to, and tag along to a friend’s party too.
2. Do the office party circuit: getting carried away at your own office party can be a career killing move; but tag along to a friend’s office party and meet some fellow professionals without any of the awkwardness of dancing with your boss.
3. The gift that keeps on giving: the holidays come equipped with the year’s best approach line: ‘Merry Christmas’. Use it early and often at a party and you’ll find your Christmas social life heating up quickly.
4. Host a tree decorating party: invite some friends and their single friends to bring a tree ornament to your place in exchange for some eggnog and Christmas cheer – as a bonus, you’ll end up with the prettiest Christmas tree on the block.
5. Meet in December, date in January: the holidays are a great time to meet some new people, but January is a better time to date. This way you’ll avoid the stress of having to introduce them at your family parties, and you’ll have at least one thing to look forward to in January!