Hello From The Executive Search Dating Team!:
Please vote for Executive Search Dating as ‘Best non-internet dating-service Company’ in the 18th annual Georgia Straight ‘Best of Vancouver’ contest – voting is now open!
Executive Search Dating has won the ‘Best non-internet dating-service company’ category for the last two years, and with your help we’d like to win for a third straight year in 2013!
Voting is easy and you’ll be automatically entered in a grand-prize draw which includes: four tickets to any Georgia Straight sponsored concert, four tickets to Helijet’s spectacular Greater Vancouver Scenic Tour, a Grouse Mountain Adventure Bundle, and Golden Plates winning restaurant certificates.
Here’s how to vote:
- Click on the link below to go to the contest page, then enter a few basic details.
- Go to the ‘Living’ section of the contest (it is the 5th of 7 category pages).
- Enter ‘Executive Search Dating’ in the category entitled ‘Best non-internet dating-service company’.
- You must answer a minimum of 30 questions to submit your ballot, so highlight some other local businesses that deserve your support!
Thanks very much. Your consideration and support is GREATLY APPRECIATED!!
The Executive Search Dating Team.
This summer, let Executive Search Dating find your special someone to spend those warm summer nights with.
Join Executive Search Dating by June 30th and receive 2 months of service FREE ($500 Value)!
Hurry, special ends on June 30th!
Call Us Today!: 604-462-8743
Or Click Here To Speak To An ESD Matchmaker!
Summer seems custom made for romance: sunshiny days, long nights, warm breezes. But how do you turn that summer warmth into summer love?
Here are 5 little known ways to find your special someone this summer:
- Practice saying ‘hi’: no matter how many singles you meet, it won’t do you (or them) much good if no-one takes the initiative to say ‘hello’. Like all important things in life, practice helps, so get in front of a mirror and practice saying ‘hi’ to new people. You’ll be surprised how quickly this can turn your single life around.
- Think outside vs. inside: summer in Vancouver is called the ‘outdoor season’ for a reason, most people stay outdoors as long as possible. Your chances of meeting someone outside during a stroll along the beach are far greater than your chances of doing so in a dark pub.
- Think day vs. night: make some time to stroll a few summery outdoor places during the day, as you’ll find far more people and fun activities during daylight hours in the summer… invite a friend or couple along as that tends to make you feel more relaxed and natural.
- Be creative: make an effort to do new and different activities and events this summer… doing the same things over and over again and expecting a different result rarely pays off. Also, when you’re at a new event or activity approach some new people and say ‘hi, this is my first time here, how about yourself?’
- Hire a professional: if your busy summer schedule makes it difficult for you to get out and meet new people on your own, hire a professional matchmaking service such as Executive Search Dating. Our database is overflowing with high quality, professional singles at this time of year. We’d love to make the introduction for you!