With the holiday season behind them, many Vancouver singles are putting 'finding a compatible relationship partner' at the top of their 2011 New Year's Resolutions list. Here are 5 New Year's resolutions to help you find someone special this year:
- Be proactive: good things in life don't necessarily come to those that wait. Putting yourself out there and meeting some new people is an essential element of finding someone special.
- Be bold: lose your fear of rejection and try approaching someone new when you are out with friends. You will be surprised by how positive the reaction will be to a friendly smile and 'hello' to a stranger.
- Mix it up: doing the same 'ole things and expecting different results is a recipe for frustration; try going out in a new neighbourhood or a new restaurant/lounge; or go shopping in a new part of town.
- Forget the past and don't stress about the future: when it comes to meeting someone new, think of every occasion as a fresh opportunity to connect with someone interesting. And when you do strike up a connection, keep it positive and fun... tell a funny holiday story!
- Hire a professional: you wouldn't buy a house without some professional help, so why not try a professional dating service to help you in your search for a compatible relationship partner. Professional Matchmaking firms such as Executive Search Dating are bustling with high quality singles who are eager to meet some new people this year. Call us today to find out more!