Make Valentine’s Day 2018 the starting point of a brand new you.
If you’re single, Valentine’s Day can be stressful. This year, instead of worrying about it, do something about it – and make this the last Valentine’s Day you’ll have to spend alone.
How you ask? By following these 6 signs:
- You are over your last relationship: you have moved on, moved out, finalized the divorce and gave yourself some time and space to self reflect, and learnt and grew from it. With a clean slate, and positive thoughts you are ready for a new beginning.
- You are happy with who you are: its a New Year and a fresh start, you know your goals, values and dreams for your future, such as, you have hobbies and interests that make life interesting outside of work, you have some vacations planned, and you feel confident and fulfilled in your own life. You want a relationship to share your love rather than to get love.
- You have a work/ life balance: your career is going well, you are financially stable, you are not constantly distracted, and you have space in your schedule should someone special come into your life that you have time to share in life with them.
- You are ready for love: when you want to take the time to get to know someone, you don’t judge them on the first date. You understand that people have many facets to their being and you want to explore getting to know those parts of them, many times love ripens over time like fruit on a tree.
- Put your best foot forward: like they say you only have one chance to make a first impression. If you are going on quality dates once or twice a month, make it special by looking your best.
- Having a positive attitude: around dating and finding love.