Executive Search Dating accepts the award for Best Matchmaking Service at the 19th annual Best of Vancouver awards from The Georgia Straight newspaper.
Paddi Rice and Nita Lightbody from Executive Search Dating explain the secret to their high success rate, and why they’ve won the Best Matchmaking Service award 4 years in a row.
WATCH VIDEO: Executive Search Dating Wins Best Matchmaking Service For 4th Straight Year
Have you ever been on a date where things went wrong, but you couldn’t figure out why? Or a date where you thought things went great, but when you called your date the next day they told you they weren’t interested in seeing you again?
Well it happens. Sometimes chemistry happens for one person but not the other. But sometimes, just sometimes, there are warning signs. Learn how to read these 8 warning signs, and you may just turn a bad date into a good date, and on to a second date and beyond:
- Re-scheduling: in life, particularly for a busy person, things sometime come up last minute, forcing you to re-schedule. But if your date is constantly changing plans last minute, it may be a sign that they’re not really that interested.
- Late, not great: if your date shows up late without a good excuse, it’s a sign that they’re probably not that into it.
- Disengaged: if your date is not really engaging in conversation, or simply seems to be distant – it’s likely that they are just not into you.
- Distracted: when your date is spending more time chatting to the wait staff, or worse yet checking them out, it sends a message that they’re more interested in the wait staff than they are in you.
- Not listening: if your date keeps talking over you, or clearly isn’t listening to what you’re saying, it shows they’re not really interested in you.
- No questions: if your date is happy to talk about themselves, but doesn’t ask you even one question about yourself, it shows an overall lack of interest.
- Yawning: a yawn is nature’s way of showing that someone is bored.
- Arguing: if you find yourself in heated arguments with your date, particularly on a first or second date, it’s pretty much a given that things aren’t going well.
In next week’s newsletter, we’ll tell you how to overcome each of these 8 warning signs.
Thanks Vancouver, you’ve voted Executive Search Dating “Vancouver’s Best Matchmaking Service” for the fourth year in a row, in the 19th annual Georgia Straight “Best of Vancouver” awards!
Thanks to all of our incredible clients, and to all those who voted for us. Call us today and discover for yourself why Executive Search Dating is Vancouver’s #1 personalized matchmaking service!
Call Us Today! 604-462-8743
Or Click Here Now To Register For Your FREE Consultation: https://executivesearchdating.com/register.php
It’s hard to be happy about the end of summer, but here’s something that may cheer you up: Professional Matchmakers consider fall the ‘Relationship Season’.
Although summer’s a great time for fun in the sun, the arrival of fall’s cooler temperatures and shorter days is custom made for meeting your special someone. With that in mind, here are Executive Search Dating’s top 7 fall dating ideas for Vancouver singles:
1. Show your true colors: bask in the vibrant fall colors with a stroll through VanDusen gardens or the UBC Endowment lands.
2. Oktoberfest: what could be more romantic than beer and sausages – check out Steam Whistle Brewing’s Oktoberfest at The Imperial Room on September 20th.
3. Take it inside: find a blanket, a fireplace and your favourite warm beverage and cuddle with your loved one by an open flame.
4. Farmer’s markets: stroll one of the city’s awesome farmer’s markets and buy some local ingredients, then cook a healthy meal together with your special someone.
5. Take a hike: for healthy couples, hit the North Shore hiking trails for a brisk fall hike before the trails close for the winter.
6. Sporting romance: fall is sports fan paradise and the local sports bars are filled with singles. For Vancouver women looking for those elusive single Vancouver men, you’ll find them there by the bushel load.
7. Film Fest fever: watch the year’s best films at the Vancouver Film Festival, and get started on your own epic love story.
Recent media reports have suggested that Vancouver’s dating scene is “Frigid”. But is it true?
In this recent CTV interview, Executive Search Dating President Paddi Rice reveals the shocking truth, including a simple 6 word phrase that will change everything you know about dating in Vancouver.
Video: Vancouver’s Frigid Dating Scene?… Not So Fast!