With August behind us, it’s normal for singles to feel a little sad as summer winds down, particularly if they are still single. But here is the good news: September is a GREAT time to meet other ‘relationship ready’ singles! Here are 5 reasons why:
- Getting focused for fall: summer is fun, but tends to be hectic and busy for many singles, so it’s often hard to find time to date high quality singles. September naturally brings more focus to one’s personal life.
- Vacation season is over: with the holiday season behind us, there are simply more singles in town (tanned and fresh from their holidays) to choose from.
- The indoor season approacheth: with the longer evenings approaching, singles naturally turn their thoughts to finding someone special to spend quality indoor time with.
- Vancouver’s best weather month: its hard not to fall in love with our city, and with someone special, when the weather is so nice. Take advantage of the still warm temperatures to take your date outside with a walk along the seawall after work.
- Sports fan paradise: with the start of the NFL football and baseball playoff seasons, and the hockey and basketball seasons not far behind, sports pubs and lounges across our sports mad city will be filled with singles looking to connect over a drink.