The weather outside may be frightful, but your love life doesn’t have to be.
The holidays are actually a GREAT time to meet someone new! Here’s how:
- Volunteer for Holiday Help: give back during the holidays. Try to find out how you can help at a local toy drive or a homeless shelter. You may meet someone who shares your interest in charitable work.
- Go to holiday events throughout the city: no matter where you live, your community is bound to be alive with holiday cheer. Head to your local city center and take in the lights and the festivities. There’s something about a festive event that brings people out. Maybe you’ll meet someone new!
- Be the (Xmas) party: instead of waiting for someone to throw a Christmas party, throw one yourself. Be sure to ask your friends to invite their single friends too.
- Office parties: of course, do attend your own office party, but avoid making a scene you’ll later regret. A friend’s office party, however, can be a more relaxed and effective way to meet other single professionals.
- Hire a professional: professional matchmaking services like Executive Search Dating consider December to be peak dating season, with lots of busy singles and professionals looking to meet new people. Contact us today – you have nothing to lose but your single life!