Vancouver’s rainy season has now arrived, but that doesn’t mean you have to put your love life on hold. In fact, the fall season is one of THE best times of year to connect with someone special. Here are a few ideas to help you weather-proof your dating life:
- Patio shelter from the storm: Vancouver restaurants specialize in protected patios. Try a warm drink on the patios at The Sandbar, Nu or The Granville Island Hotel.
- Canucks weather: whether you like hockey or not, there is no better indoor atmosphere in Vancouver than a sports pub or lounge on a game night.
- Movie night: a classic date night, made only more timely by the arrival of the rainy season.
- Weather proof your walks: a walk along the seawall, complete with rain gear and a big umbrella, is one of Vancouver’s greatest natural attractions.
- The Restaurant Mecca: the past few years has seen a proliferation of world class restaurants and tapas lounges for every price point in Vancouver. Take advantage of the weather to try some new ones out.