Executive Search Dating, Vancouver’s #1 personalized matchmaking service for singles and professionals, wants to help Vancouver singles and couples spice up their summer dating lives. “Vancouver has always been a great city for outdoor romance,” says Paddi Rice, President and Owner of Executive Search Dating. “But with the arrival of bike lanes, rooftop patios, and music festivals, it’s become truly world class!”
- Bike me: take your bikes and the nearest bike lane to Gastown or Main St. Stop at a café on the way to soak in Vancouver’s famous coffee culture together.
- Rock the Roof top: Rooftop patios are Vancouver’s newest craze - take your date for a cocktail and a warm breeze at The Roof, The Keg Rooftop Yaletown, or Lift.
- Get physical: in Vancouver, sweat is sexy - take a Frisbee down to a local beach and enjoy the outdoor atmosphere together as your work on your tans.
- Road Trip Romance: couples who travel together, stay together - for maximum romantic effect try the sunshine coast, gulf islands or a wine tasting trip to the Okanagan.
- Feel the Fireworks: what better way to create fireworks than to watch some together. Go early on a Fireworks night to enjoy the English Bay atmosphere and live music.
- Make sweet music together: serenade your loved one with a free music festival to suit their style at The Vancouver International Jazz Festival, The Khatsahlano Music & Arts Festival, and Make Music Vancouver.
- Take it outside: pack a blanket, some snacks, and your favourite beverage and watch a sunset together by the seaside. Let nature do the rest.