One of the most common questions we are asked by singles is, "What makes a perfect match?"
Here's our answer: there are basically two ESSENTIAL elements to a compatible match, chemistry and compatibility. Ideally you want to have a bit of both. Here are 3 common signs of each:
- You find the person physically attractive.
- They make you laugh; and you make them laugh.
- You have interesting and/or stimulating conversations with the person.
- You have things in common: activities, interests, travel, etc.
- You have similar views on education and career.
- You have similar views on family.