When someone finds you irresistible, its no guarantee you’ll be a great match. But its a pretty good start.
Sexiness doesn’t just happen – and its not just about how someone looks – science tells us there are specific traits that boost someone’s attractiveness.
So if you’re ready to be irresistible, do these 5 things on your next date:
- Its a funny thing: if you can make someone laugh, you’re half way there. But equally important, particularly for men, is laughing at their jokes. So whether you’re the comedian or the appreciative audience, the more you laugh the more you win in the game of love.
- Being liked is sexy: everyone wants to be appreciated, but over 90% of couples say a major factor in falling in love was discovering that the other person liked them. Spend less time in front of the mirror, and more time appreciating the person you’re with and your single days will soon be over.
- Talk it to me: when you’re on a date, real conversations matter (they really matter). Asking someone questions about themselves, actively listening and sharing personal stories sends the message that you’re open to a true connection. Random & superficial conversations send the opposite message: that this date will be your last.
- Personality is sexy: if you’re looking for something casual, then looks are most important & personality not much at all. But if you’re looking for a relationship, its the reverse. By all means do your best to look your best, but being a good person – easy to get along with, fun to be around, considerate & caring – will send the message that you’re relationship material more than any cologne or perfume ever will.
- How they make you feel is sexy: research shows we don’t really fall in love with a person – we fall in love with how we feel when we’re with them. In other words, your date may forget what you say, or even what you do, but they’ll never forget how you made them feel.