As Professional Matchmakers, we at Executive Search Dating know that spring is the BEST time of the year to meet someone new. And, like most things in life, being PROACTIVE will dramatically improve your odds. Here are 5 tips on how to get the best results from the spring 'Matchmaking Season':
- Dress for success: put your parka away and update your wardrobe... yes, first impressions do matter!
- Break free from your comfort zone: try some new places to socialize, and leave the posse behind. Being out in a smaller group makes mingling easier.
- Keep it simple: a smile and a simple 'hi, how are you...' goes a long way towards creating a good first impression when meeting someone new.
- Be good to yourself and others will follow: take advantage of the nicer weather and get active... everyone wants to meet someone who looks like they care about how they look and feel.
- Hire professionals: professional dating services such as Executive Search Dating are overflowing with incredible singles looking to meet someone special. Take the stress and hassle out of dating and allow the dating professionals to introduce you to someone truly COMPATIBLE!