It’s hard to be happy about the end of summer, but here’s something that may cheer you up: Professional Matchmakers consider fall the ‘Relationship Season’.
Although summer’s a great time for fun in the sun, the arrival of fall’s cooler temperatures and shorter days is custom made for meeting your special someone. With that in mind, here are Executive Search Dating’s top 7 fall dating ideas for Vancouver singles:
1. Show your true colors: bask in the vibrant fall colors with a stroll through VanDusen gardens or the UBC Endowment lands.
2. Oktoberfest: what could be more romantic than beer and sausages – check out Steam Whistle Brewing’s Oktoberfest at The Imperial Room on September 20th.
3. Take it inside: find a blanket, a fireplace and your favourite warm beverage and cuddle with your loved one by an open flame.
4. Farmer’s markets: stroll one of the city’s awesome farmer’s markets and buy some local ingredients, then cook a healthy meal together with your special someone.
5. Take a hike: for healthy couples, hit the North Shore hiking trails for a brisk fall hike before the trails close for the winter.
6. Sporting romance: fall is sports fan paradise and the local sports bars are filled with singles. For Vancouver women looking for those elusive single Vancouver men, you’ll find them there by the bushel load.
7. Film Fest fever: watch the year’s best films at the Vancouver Film Festival, and get started on your own epic love story.